Hi, Guys Today Going To see How To Add Web Push Notifications To Your Blogger Website. you want to notify visitors about any new update on your website. If you follow this post, you can easily send web push notifications. you’ll be able to send them Notifications on their browser like this.
Add Web Push Notifications To Your Blogger Website
if your visitor opens the Notifications it’ll take them to the page you want them to visit.
Ok By doing this you can keep your visitors updated regularly and your business will further improve. Let’s get started… How To Add Web Push Notifications To Your Blogger Website.
To Add The Push Notifications I will create web push notifications in three steps.
- Create an account in OneSignal
- Add Your Site To This Account
- Connect this account With Your WordPress Website
Create An Account In OneSignal
1. OneSignal This is the website through which we will add the web push notifications system to our website. Create an account by following this link OneSignal. After creating the account, a page like this will appear with the name of your website. Since we have added web push to the website, we will select “Web Push” and then click on Next. We have successfully created a OneSignal account
OneSignal Account Setup
2. Add Your Site To This Account. Again, we will add this account to our site, for that, we will select WordPress Plugin or Website Builder from choosing Integration, then we will select Blogger.
Then come down a little and you will see a form. Enter your site name, site URL, icon and fill in the form. And click Save Now our site has been successfully connected to OneSignal. Now you will see the Code for Connecting OneSignal on your Blogger website
Connect OneSignal Account Your Blogger Website
3. Connect this account With Your Blogger Website. First, you log in to Blogger’s Dashboard, click Themes, and then click Edit HTML from the dropdown next to Customize.
Now paste the code I got from OneSignal under here and click the save button. Then click Finish from OneSignal. We have successfully added Web Push Notifications to our website.
create Push notification
Now I will see how to create a notification. go to OneSignal Dashboard Click New Push.
Then fill out the form with the required information e.g.
- Launch URL
- Delivery Schedule
Then click the Review and Send button. Push notifications will now go to all users who have subscribed to your website. So today’s post so far I hope you have added push notifications to your WordPress website. If there is still a problem to understand, please comment and I will try to give a solution.
In the last post, we learned How To Add Web Push Notifications To Your WordPress Website Click here to view the post