Xiaomi/Redmi phones have a lot of bloatware or system applications that are annoying a lot of the time. Because showing so many ads is not to say. Many of these people have their phones to uninstall system apps or bloatware. So today I brought for you How To Uninstall System Apps In Xiaomi Phone Without Root. So let’s get started.
Uninstall System Apps In Xiaomi Phone Xiaomi Phone
Before starting the tutorial. Knowing which apps show ads on Xiaomi phone. Below is a list of them Mi Browser, Mi Music, File Manager, Security, Cleaner, App Lock, Download, App Installer
How to Remove Ads From Xiaomi Phone Step By Step To In MIUI 12 | Best Way Today’s tutorial for computer users If you are not a vaginal computer user, you can see my post. So let’s go to the main tutorial.
First, you will need three tools
Install Universal ADB driver, OpenJDK and Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools
First, download these files from the link given by me. Then install Universal ADB driver and OpenJDK in the same way as you would normally install the software.
turned on USB Debugging Mode
Now enter your phone’s settings Tap About phone> MIUI version Tap a few times until the developer options are not turned on. Now back to Settings Tap Additional Settings and turn on USB Debugging Mode. The work of the phone ends here.
Let’s see what can be done with Xiaomi ADB / Fastboot Tools
- App Manager – Uninstall/reinstall/disable/enable system apps and services on demand
- Camera2 – Enable Camera2 and EIS (TWRP required)
- File Explorer – Transfer files between a device and a computer using ADB
- Screen density – Tweak screen density by overriding the DPI value
- Screen resolution – Tweak screen resolution by overriding the width and height values
- Device properties – Retrieve tons of statistics and information about your device
- Flasher – Flash any partition with an image, boot to any image or flash a Fastboot ROM (unlocked bootloader required)
- Wiper – Wipe the cache or perform a factory reset
- OEM Unlocker & Locker – Lock or unlock the bootloader (Unlocking is only supported by Android One devices)
- ROM Downloader – Get links to the latest MIUI Fastboot ROMs or download them right away
- Rebooter – Advanced rebooting options using ADB/Fastboot
Open Xiaomi ADB / Fastboot Tools
Now connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable. Right-click Xiaomi ADB / Fastboot Tools to open OpenJDK Platform binary.
Connecting a device in Fastboot mode
- Put your device into Fastboot mode by holding power and volume down simultaneously until the Fastboot splash screen comes up.
- If your device is loaded in ADB mode, you can enter Fastboot mode by clicking Menu > Reboot device to Fastboot.
- Connect your device to the computer and launch the application.
- Wait for the application to detect your device. The device info should appear in the top left section.
Uninstall System Apps In Xiaomi
If you only connect the USB cable, ADB will be connected automatically. Once the device is connected Below you can see the device information “serial number” “code number” camera2” When you see this, you will understand that your device is connected to the PC.
Select the apps you want to uninstall from the Uninstall tab and click on the uninstall button. Now you can see the apps that you have selected are uninstalled.
Reinstall System Apps In Xiaomi
If you think you will bring back any apps, select the apps you want to reinstall by selecting the Reinstall tab and clicking on the Reinstall button.
You can see our other posts
- 5 Best Free VPNs For Android Fast, Safe & 100% Free
- Remove Ads From Xiaomi Phone Step By Step To In MIUI 12 | Best Way
Now the question is whether it will be permanently uninstalled? No, it will not be permanently uninstalled. When you reset your phone, your phone will return to its previous state.